EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Wisdom, Ann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:38:51 -0500
Hello every one and of course Professor Coombs,

I am just wondering if it is too late for me to sign up for the course that
will be on EASI in regards to Web accessibility?
Sorry I have a lot of e-mail, and accidentally deleted the messages, but am
very interested in this course.   When does it begin again and how much is
it?

Thanks so very much in advance,

Ann E. Wisdom
Information Technology