EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patrick Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:20:28 -0800
There was a message kicking around on some other listservs announcing a
series of sessions at the CSUN Conference by the Sun accessibility team.
These will cover a variety of products & platforms & products: Java, Linux,
etc. I will dig it up & send separately.

Some mention of Solaris, but the specific reference was for low-vision access.

You can contact the Sun accessibility group:

http://www.sun.com/access

Patrick