EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheryl Burgstahler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 11:41:50 -0800
Jack,
Not sure exactly what others might do, but I generally do not like the
idea of having students with disabiities sign "agreements" that are
different or in addition to what other students sign to use campus
computing resources. I think we need to make their computing experience
the same or as similar as possible to the experiences of other students.
Sheryl

Sheryl Burgstahler, Ph.D.
Director, DO-IT & UW Access Technology Lab; Co-Director, AccessIT
Computing & Communications
University of Washington, Box 355670
Seattle, WA 98195
(206) 543-0622          FAX (206) 221-4171
http://staff.washington.edu/sherylb