EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ron Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:32:47 -0800
Under the Tech Act, state agencies in states that recieve Tech Act funds are
required to comply with the provisions of Section 508. In fact there is no
language that I am aware of in Section 508 talking about anyone other than
Federal agencies.

This is not a new requirement but one that has been in effect since the Tech
Act was signed into law.  In fact each state has to supply a Letter of
Assurance when they send in their yearly grant application packet.

Ron Stewart