EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
marvin hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 13:41:51 +1000
Hi.
now, needed to use a html help compiler, for one of my assignments.
now, is there any accessible html help compilers, that's work well with
jaws, tried vchml, win_chml, and html help, and not very speech friendly.
as need to create and import all my html files and images, create a table of
contents, an index, a stop list, splash screen, and related topics controls.
if any web site developers, or programmers or it professionals, on this
list, and did do a search on google, found a few, tried a few, but did not
work very well at all.
any body got any good recommendations?
cheers Marvin.

Advertisement: Senior Management roles paying $80k+ Search now at
www.seek.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eexecutive%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Ase%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=763838044&_r=seek_may07_snrmanagement&_m=EXT