EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Strzalkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 13:37:46 -0500
Hi Paul,
I think the navigation tools you referred to might be how you find a
particular chapter and page in a text. RFB&D is working toward a digital
machine that will have narration and computer text with features allowing
the student to skip quickly through the text, even spelling specific words.
Sharon