EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Mary J. Barnett" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 2009 14:46:36 -0600
Jennifer,

I've been a faithful user and subscriber of EASI and other email lists
and have liked that they could accumulate and you didn't have to fear
losing information. I subscribe to the LinkedIn site and read the
announcements. Recently at AHG, I began to hear people mention using
Twitter for information on the most current news "bites" but haven't
tried to join in, primarily because of time constraints. If I begin to
feel like I'm missing too much, I will probably use Twitter more, but
honestly, I kind of dread it.

Email is the old warhorse, but it is so reliable!  It is also available
to many people who don't have the resources for computers or bandwidth
that can make the most of Twitter and Facebook.

So, my answer is: I will do what I have to do to stay current, but would
really like to stay in the "stone age" with email.

Mary Jane Barnett
Denton, Texas