EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Adrian Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:28:40 +0100
Thought about using a Blog rather than bulletin board?
Sounds from your description like itmight be appropriate for what you're
trying to do - www.access-matters.com is a good example of how
commenting can work.  Lots of free Blogging sites out there.

Adrian Higginbotham
Accessibility and inclusion adviser
British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Internal extension #2287
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ