EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:13:31 -0400
From: "Jean-Marie D'Amour" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "David Poehlman" <[log in to unmask]>; "Byatris Kattackal"
Cc: "wai-ig list" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: JAWS and Web forms

Hello,

If you use JAWS 4.02, it is probably the way that JAWS reads legend of
fieldset.

It's a good way I think. Before, JAWS did'nt read legend and the
question
was not read to the user in form mode. He has always to alternate
between
form mode on and off.

Regards,

Jean-Marie D'Amour

A 09:46 2002-06-25, David Poehlman a écrit :

> [...]

Jean-Marie D'Amour M.Éd.
Formateur
CAMO pour personnes handicapées
www.camo.qc.ca