EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 07:45:20 -0400
From: "John J. Boyer" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 4:12 AM
Subject: duxuser: CHPI Technical Reference Books and Manuals Program

Hello,
If you are looking for technical reference books or manuals in
accessible
formats, please look at the following notice. Please also forward it to
as
many people and lists as you can think of. We are getting quite a few
John
---------------------
Here at Computers to Help People, Inc. we're trying to get sponsors for
producing technical reference books and manuals in Braille and e-text.
We
need a list of reference books and manuals to present to potential
sponsors. If you need a particular reference book or manual on computers
or science, mathematics, engineering, etc. please write me directly at
[log in to unmask] . Please include the title, author and ISBN, if you
have
it.

Please forward this message to anyone you think may be interested. You
can
learn more about us and our reference books and manuals program at
http://www.chpi.org .

Thank you.

John J. Boyer, Executive Director

---------------------

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.
http://www.chpi.org

 *
 * This message is via list duxuser; it originated with "John J. Boyer"
 * For information about duxuser, including instructions for leaving it,
 * create a message with just the following line in its BODY (not the
subject):
 *   info duxuser
 * and send it to the address <[log in to unmask]> (not to
duxuser!).