EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Rebman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:52:37 -0600
There used to be a program called "Anytime Deluxe" from a company called,
"Individual Software" http://www.individualsoftware.com

The current version is 8.0 and I don't know if the Jaws scripts have been
updated to work with this version, but you still may be able to get an
earlier version (either 7.0 or 7.1) from the company or maybe even through
their outlet store (there is a link on their web page for this).

I have never used it myself, but it was something that used to be supported
by Jaws and was even mentioned on their training tapes at one time.

-- Jim

James A. Rebman

Cognitive Levers Project
Center for Life-Long Learning and Design
Department of Computer Science
University of Colorado, Boulder

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more
violent.  It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the
opposite direction."

 - E. F. Schumacher