EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William McQueen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William McQueen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 05:41:48 -0400
Hello Alan!

My speech files were indeed corrupted, and your explanation and
guidance was extremely useful. I will definitely hold onto your e-
mail, and I very much appreciate the time you spent.

The only thing I couldn't work out was how to create a list of unique
words and expressions based on a custom dictionary from my word
processor. I continue to use WordPerfect, version 9 in this case,
and I could only find the "uwl" files. I did not know how to translate
them into a simple text file.

Otherwise, building a new user was not so difficult, but to get better
accuracy, may take a little longer.

Thanks again,

Bill in Toronto.