EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
- Nicole Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 08:45:29 -0400
Form: Reply
Text: (117 lines follow)
I will be out of the office from July 25th to August 9th inclusively.  Please
contact André Demers at (819) 956-8104.

Je serai absente du bureau du 25 juillet jusqu'au 9 août inclusivement.
Veuillez contacter André Demers au (819) 956-8104.

Thank you / Merci
Nicole :o)

Nicole Richard
Centre de technologie informatique adaptée
Adaptive Computer Technology Centre
DRHC-HRDC
Tel: (819) 994-8449
Fax: (819) 997-1824
http://intracom.hq-ac.prv/sys/crss-scrs/act-tia/act_e.shtml
---------- Original Text ----------

From: "Wisdom, Ann" <[log in to unmask]>, on 2002-07-31 8:43 AM:

Bill,
I am slightly behind in my e-mail and wish to thank you for your feedback.
I am not that familiar with Window-Eyes, but am thrilled that they will
work.

I am using a fast 1.2 Gig P3, with 512 megs of RAM and using Dragon on my
lab machine.  The version of Dragon is 6.0.  That machine also has JAWS 4.2,
Magic and Zoomtext.  I have not installed Jawbone on it yet.  Bill have you
noticed that it Dragon crashes the PC lot, even on a fast machine?  I am
having that problem and so are my clients.  It especially holds true for
Word 2000.  I was hoping that perhaps you may have some other tricks for
Dragon. <smile>  I know there is another list that deals with Dragon and we
have yet to find a solution except of course waiting for a fix from the
company.

If you have any tips or if anyone does, I would certainly appreciate it.
Thank you,
Ann