EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
joe j lazzaro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:16:05 -0400
You can use a sound recording program to do exactly what you describe.
Microsoft Windows has a built in program called Sound Recorder that lets
you record ad play sounds. Sound Recorder has no editing capability.

Fr something more sophisticated, you can use SoundForge or Goldwave. I use
Goldwave and it works well with speech. You can download a shareware
version at www.goldwave.com

Joseph J. Lazzaro
HTTP://JoeLazzaro.Com