EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Tobias <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 16:56:28 -0400
I use the "Did You Pass Math" plugin for WordPress, which asks a simple math
problem in text ("What is the sum of four and three?").  I've had no
complaints from users, and no spam.

Jim Tobias
Inclusive Technologies
+732.441.0831 v/tty