EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Nissen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 16:59:14 GMT
Hi Pranov,

You could try WordAloud from Cloudworld.  It is a text reader, with
speech synchronised to the display.  You can display a word at a
time or a sentence at a time.  You can vary the size of text, font,
and colour of text and background.  You can vary the voice, speed,
and pitch of the speech, and you can have a gap between words.
Try free evaluation on:
   http://www.cloudworld.co.uk

We did have a remarkable success with someone who had not been
able to read for three years due to TBI (traumatic brain injury).
Good luck with your uncle.  Let me know how he gets on.

Cheers from Chiswick,

John
--

--
Access the word, access the world! -- Try our WordAloud software!!

John Nissen, Cloudworld Ltd., Chiswick, London
Tel:   +44 (0) 845 458 3944 (local rate in the UK)
Fax:   +44 (0) 20 8742 8715
Web:   http://www.cloudworld.co.uk