EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ross Eadie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 17:45:31 -0500
I use a cheap method of placing the microphone on the monitor.  I will
attempt to describe the setup, but I wish I had a digital camera to send
you a picture.  I crazy glued a plastic paper holder used by people keying
in data.  On the piece that holds the paper, I taped the microphone at the
end that extends out the most.  When I need the microphone, I move the
paper arm around the hinge to my face.  I hope this helps.

At 02:52 PM 7/15/02 , you wrote:
>Hi Gang
>
>I hope you have some ideas for me for microphone positioning options.
>An individual is going to start using Dragon NaturallySpeaking.  He has
>use of one hand, and headset mics that he has tried don't fit his size 8
>1/4 head.  I was thinking that something like a harmonica holder would
>be useful, have any of you used this approach?  If you have other ideas
>that would benefit, please let me know.
>
>Janet Perkins Corbett
>Wyoming INstitute for Disabilities
>http://wind.uwyo.edu/