EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patrick Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:57:15 -0700
Hello everyone,

For anyone interested in our adaptive tech position, the official job
description and salary information won't be posted until June 20. At that
time it will be found at:

http://www.ucla.edu/employment.html
(Choose the "Campus Job Openings" link.)

Inquiries can be sent to us before then, however.

Here is the original announcement again for completeness.

Patrick