EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 07:49:27 -0400
From: "Lisa Yayla" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 2:03 AM
Subject: duxuser: tactile graphic site Beta SensibleGraphics

Hi,

Hi this is an excellent forum.
I have put a up a site for the free exchange of tactile graphics -beta
version. The site will also include files for embossers, such as .sig
files. I would appreciate any feed-back from anyone in this e-mail list.
Right now there aren't many  files for download, it's just at the start
phase.

The adress is  http://www.ks-huseby.no/sensiblegraphics

The idea is to make illustrations, maps etc for the blind and visually
impaired available on-line so that they or transcribers, teachers etc
can download and use. Another idea is that everyone from the whole world
can contribute graphics (of appropriate nature) and anyone can use (for
non-commercial use)them.
I know you are all very busy so I would appreciate it very much if you
had a look.  I would like to hear what you think.

Thanks,
Lisa
 *
 * This message is via list duxuser; it originated with Lisa Yayla
 * For information about duxuser, including instructions for leaving it,
 * create a message with just the following line in its BODY (not the
subject):
 *   info duxuser
 * and send it to the address <[log in to unmask]> (not to
duxuser!).