EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 12:47:24 -0400
Begin forwarded message:

From: Janina Sajka <[log in to unmask]>
Date: October 14, 2006 11:05:54 AM EDT
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Linux Screen Reader 0.3.0

My apologies for givving out an incorrect URL for the LSR 0.3.0 rpms.
The correct URL is:

ftp://ftp.rednote.net/fedora/rednote/

The binaries are then in RPMS and the sources in SRPMS.

Again, my apologies for this error and any confusion it may have caused.