EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Schneider, Katherine S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 09:42:14 -0500
I think your ideas are good ones.  You might want to read articles
and/or get the pdf of a book from www.aphasia.org (lots of practical
tips there).  Good luck.  Kathie

Katherine Schneider, Ph.D.
Senior Psychologist, Emerita
Counseling Service
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire

Murphy's First Law: Nothing is as easy as it looks.