EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 15:50:03 -0800
Hi folks,

In our office we've noticed that we often seem to have a lot of left over
audiocassettes among our alternative formats. We seem to use more computer
diskettes instead. A fellow staff member asked me to query the list to see
if other organizations tend to receive more requests for computer diskettes
also, and if this is a trend we should think about when doing our
alternative formats. Since a large number of people do not have access to a
computer or do not prefer diskettes, we will always offer our materials in a
variety of formats, including audiocassettes. We'd just like to know if
others have noticed a trend toward diskettes.

Thanks!
Tracy Scharn
Project Assistant

If you would like a free copy of "A World Awaits You: A Journal of Success
in International Exchange for People with Disabilities," please send your
mailing address to us:

Mobility International USA
National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange
PO Box 10767
Eugene, OR  97440  USA
Tel: (541) 343-1284 (voice/TTY)
Fax: (541) 343-6812