EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen O'Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:12:18 -0700
We are using a combination on our campus.  In addition, we are discussing
composing all our pages on DreamWeaver since that formats pages to comply
with accessibility standards.

Good luck!

Karen O'Kain, Coordinator
Learning Center and Equal Access Office
UNM-Valencia Campus
Los Lunas, NM

--On Wednesday, September 11, 2002 3:44 PM -0500 "Schneider, Katherine S."