EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Roderick Macdonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 07:53:49 -1000
Is this in regard to Jaws for speech only, or with braille? If braille,
be sure the display is "linked" to the PC cursor.

I have had similar problems with Jaws 7.0 in MS Word (2000) using the
"Save As" dialog - pressind down arrow on the list of "Save as Type"
list will move the visual cursor down the list, but Jaws stays put. This
did not happen with prior versions of Jaws, although it did happen using
the Macro dialog box, and Freedom Scientific said it was a "known bug."

You might want to contact [log in to unmask]

Rod