EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Vikki A. Stefans" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 22:13:40 -0500
Looked good and loaded fast with lynx- got to the contact info with one
click- I guess the Macromedia was what the "skip into" part allowed you to
bypass??

Vikki Stefans, pediatric physiatrist (rehab doc for kids), e-mail junkie,
working Mom of Sarah T. and Michael C., and wife of Henry "My Travel Agent",
Arkansas Children's Hospital/ U of A for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, aka
[log in to unmask] ...and EVERY mom is a working mom! (OK, dads too.)