EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pranav Lal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 05:38:07 +0530
Hi all,

I thought some maybe interested.

Apologies for any cross posting.

Pranav

From: Marisa DeMeglio <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        DFA Staff <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Amis-devl] AMIS 2.0 Pre-Release
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 01:35:23 -0400

Hi everyone,

We're really happy to announce the availability of a pre-release of
AMIS
2.0.  You can download it from our project website:
http://amis.sf.net,
where you can also read about new features and sign up for mailing
lists.

Not that there are any bugs :) , but if you do see some, please
report
them.  There is a link on the main page for filing bug reports.

Any feedback about AMIS is really important to us -- please send all
your comments to me or the mailing list
([log in to unmask]).  We
are especially interested in hearing usability reviews from
screen-reader users.  Also, feel free to forward this announcement to

anyone you think may be interested.

We are aiming for a stable release this fall, so stay tuned!

Best regards,
Marisa

--
Marisa DeMeglio
Software Development Coordinator

September 19-22, 2005 * San Francisco, CA * Development Lifecycle
Practices
Agile & Plan-Driven Development * Managing Projects & Teams * Testing
& QA
Security * Process Improvement & Measurement *
http://www.sqe.com/bsce5sf