EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Susan A. Osterhaus" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:27:31 -0500
Hi Jim,

Nice to hear from you. It's been awhile. I really love the ORION TI-34 and I
wrote an article for DVIQ about it last year:

Osterhaus, S.A. (2001). Susan's math technology corner: The ORION TI-34
talking scientific calculator from Orbit Research. Division on Visual
Impairments Quarterly, 46(3), 37-41.

I also have the article posted on my website at:
http://www.tsbvi.edu/math/orion.htm

Susan

Susan A. Osterhaus, M.Ed.
Secondary Mathematics