EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Lazzaro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 11:37:41 -0400
What about using HTML as the core of a presentation? You could write up a
web document that includes text, graphics, sound, whatever is required. Yes,
it would be more work, but HTML allows for maximum flexibility in designing
your presentation, and I don't think it violates my dad's rule against using
a screwdriver as a wrench. :-)