EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Schmetzke, Axel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:46:26 -0500
Here's another good site listing accessible web design policies on U.S.
campuses:
http://www.uwosh.edu/programs/accessibility/papers/campuses.htm.

This listing also includes analytical annotations which state, among
others, whether the policies refer to the W3C/WAI guidelines or Sect.
508 standards. The annotations are provided in table format.

Axel
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, Library