EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:54:17 -0400
it is not as much of a non starter as you might think.  there are
programs and entitlements that will pay pay pay!!!
but that is not the real point here.  it seems to me that the cost needs
to be equallized for it to be really worth it.  Someone wrote here that
when more are sold, the cost will drop and I submit that when the cost
drops, more will be sold so which came first, the chicken or the egg?
look at all the tech out there.  how much of a price drop has there been
in blazie products over the years since the advent of the braille and
speak which has sold thousands all over the world?

I don't want to read books on my computer.  I have better things to do
with my computer.  I have an nls machine for that and I'd be willing to
purchase something for the digital format but the price far acceeds the
demand.