EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alan Cantor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:01:17 -0400
Hello EASI friends and colleagues,

I am working with a long-time JAWS user who is using a non-standard
Windows-based application. JAWS cannot read the screens. JAWS scripting is
possible, but before we go this expensive route, we would like to try screen
magnification software. (He can read text when it's large enough and the
colour combinations are just right.)

Which screen magnification programs are compatible with JAWS? I assume that
MAGic is OK, but what about ZoomText, which I happen to know well? Are there
compatibility problems when using ZoomText and JAWS?

Alan

Alan Cantor
Cantor Access Inc.
www.cantoraccess.com