EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris von See <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2006 09:59:58 -0700
Adobe has a Linux version of their reader, and in addition to ghostview
there are now PDF readers for KDE and Gnome.

For more info, take a look at
http://www.linuxheadquarters.com/howto/apps/acrobat.shtml

Cheers
Chris