EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Denis Anson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:02:17 -0400
Carol,

As a person who lives here in PA, and a technology expert, I might be
able to help you here.  When you talk about access to technology, are
you talking about physical access or sensory access, or both.  I'm more
of an expert on physical access, but my book includes chapters on
sensory access as well.

Denis Anson, MS, OTR/L
Assistant Professor
College Misericordia