EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lilly Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:21:04 -0700
I been receiving requests for tips on how to better a secretary/office worker,
when you have a disability of one hand.

OK, enough people have asked me, I'll bite!

I need your tips, if you have any.

My thought is to create a Report called:
         101 Productivity Tips for the One Handed Secretary (Office Worker?)

Your ideas, tips, and time savers are appreciated  :))

--
- Lilly Walters,
For our free monthly e-newsletter on

To join our discussion group, email [log in to unmask]
or go to http://www.aboutonehandtyping.com
Phone 626-335-8069, Fax 626-335-6127