EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 09:57:24 -0400
Hello Easi folk,

We're all interested in reducing costs especially these days so I thought
this announcement might be of interest to some of you and your coleagues.  I
highly recommend this company and their solutions for their attention to the
accessibility of their solutions, reports and the results that can be
achieved by their use.  Accessibility=quality=equality is what we are all
about here and I'm happy to post the following.

Thanks!

HiSoftware Company is pleased to announce a new "EDU Accessibility Outreach
Program" in which HiSoftware
provides a single-server unlimited Web license for AccMonitor Server,
and a campus-wide license for AccVerify/AccRepair desktop
solutions.

AccVerify and AccMonitor provide a complete testing solution for
accessibility, usability, privacy, quality control, and custom
compliance verification.

Join the growing list of Universities that are using
HiSoftware tools to:

* test and monitor web sites in an effort to make the site accessible to
all users

* meet Section 508 and W3C accessibility guidelines

* conduct large scale testing

* create course based reports

* provide feedback to instructors in a reporting format that is clear
and easy to understand

* train developers to verify and repair their own sites

* create an audit trail for their accessibility pilot program.

* implement a standard format for feedback on their Web sites.

AccMonitor: http://www.hisoftware.com/access/newmonitor.html
AccVerify/AccRepair: http://www.hisoftware.com/access/repair.html
*TagGen: http://www.hisoftware.com/taggen/Taggen.htm
*Hi-Caption: http://www.hisoftware.com/hmcc/index.html

*Included with AccRepair

Introductory pricing*** for this program is $2,500.00 USD.

***This is a time limited introductory offer only and requires participation
in a joint-marketing effort.

Finally, I have included links to some of the case
studies/reference customers. Please contact me if I can answer any
additional questions that you may have, or provide any additional
assistance.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Dana Louise Simberkoff
HiSoftware Company
603-229-3055
***************************************

University Press Releases and Case Studies:

The University of Valencia implements HiSoftware Company's digital media
captioning software, Hi-Caption
http://www.hisoftware.com/press/valencia.html
Dartmouth College http://www.hisoftware.com/press/dart.html
California State University, San Marcos