EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 21:47:42 -0500
I guess the first question I would ask is where are the requests coming
from.  In other words, who knows about them.  Many agencies and
organizations that serve the blind do it through non internet means as
well as internet means and cassette tapes from what I understand are
still the largest sellers.