EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:08:25 -0500
There is also another aspect of disorientation and annoyance to pop ups.  If
you are on a website for the very first time, it can be very confusing if
there is a pop up window before the site has even finished loading.  This
has happened to my husband on several occassions while looking for vendors
to purchase products and supplies from and there was no way for him to know
at first that he was in a pop up window.  The question for him then becomes
whether he has encountered an inaccessible site or a pop up window.  We are
currently working on using a program through earthlink that eliminates pop
ups, although there are some pros and cons to that as well.

Teresa

Looking for a good place to sell your used adaptive equipment and other
items you have?  Try the all new Blind Treasures Auction!  Just go to
www.blindtreasures.com/auction, register and you are ready to buy or sell.
It's that easy!  No credit card number needed.  No special requirements.  No
fees to pay.  It's fast and simple to use!  Don't forget to join the
treasure scroll while you are there to get product information on the newest
adaptive items at the lowest price possibly.  Blind Treasures....bringing
the sales to your desktop!  Look for our new online catalog coming the first
week of November!