EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 15:53:56 -0700
>Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 23:20:56 +0100
>From: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Updated 508 Standards: Advisory Committee Report [FWD]
>Sender: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI
>To: [log in to unmask]
>00000::00000::00000::00000::<mailto:[log in to unmask]>::1163770

EASI Webinars http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
"What You See Is What You Get" Web Design a 4-part Webinar Series April 8

EASI April Online Month-long, Courses starting April 7:
Accessible Internet Multimedia: Podcasts, Vodcasts and Streaming
Train the Trainer
http://easi.cc/workshop.htm

Norman Coombs, Ph.D.
CEO EASI http://easi.cc