CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Pugliese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:27:20 -0800
??? about Wat Tyler's comment about a URL with no editorial bleeting from
me!
Anyone who has followed anything on the internet about Chiapas and the
Zapatistas knows that Harry Cleaver's website is the most comprehensive.
Short of reading the books by John Ross or John Womack,Jr., which I haven't
I'd be hard pressed to think of other places to look for the volumnious
material out there. Esp. as it was the quickest way for Norman or anyone
else out there who wanted a question answered or a direct source
from or about the Zaps. Course, I made an assumption that anyone on this
list can think for themselves, click on a URL or not, and hopefully feel
grateful that someone else out there that knew a source, but, was in a rush
to do other things besides type a few paragraphs into cyberspace, would in
the meantime throw out a URL for the list members to do with as they will.
Catch 'ya later...snarlpus Tyler! ;-)
Michael Pugliese, click on this URL
www.nexttimei'lljustignorearequestforinformationevenifallihavetogiveisafersh
tunkinurlhaveanicedaycomrade.org