CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Koenig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 17:14:54 -0800
I will respond to your question in a day or two when I have more time.  First, would you
clarify for me whether it is your position that the market should be left unfettered, or
whether it should be constrained to avoid some of what I consider to be abuses that I
have specified that result from an unregulated market. dan