CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Veeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 11:17:27 -0400
On Mon, 23 Jun 1997, Don Brayton wrote:

> Hell, teach the workers how to take responsibility, now, by buying stock
> and taking over the company ... all within the capitalist system which
> provides a ready made vehicle for ownership. Capitalism is not our enemy,
> the use of force is.

Stocks and Bonds, Stocks and Bonds blah blah blah...now everyone is
expected to join wall street.   "Invest or suffer!" "Vote with your
money!" "Join the money elite!" "Forget your way of living, loser; join our
game!"

I say hog wash! No one should be coercised or threatened into joining *any*
money-system.

Harry Veeder