CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andrej Grubacic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 00:55:53 +0100
This book isnt translated in Serbian. This is the first time I am hearing
for that book, if it exist at all.
Ken, I have to warn you: we have here on the list a racist, probably an
agent provocateur, and in any case person who doesnt deserve a reply. So,
ignore these massages; this is the way to show to propaganda managers
working for the system ( this person has a notorious background in this
respect...) and racists that on list that is bearing the name of Noam
Chomsky, there is no place for racism.
 Noam has just gave a wondefull interview, on Serbian Govermental TV
 rather to my suprise) expressing his condolances with the sufferings of
serbian people and expose about the anatomy of US holocaust which is going
on from WW2 untill today.
 I am, also, perhaps this is going to be of some interests to other
participants on the list, in negotiations with people from Rage Against the
Maschine rock band of left-libertarian orientation ( younger generations
know them rather well), to come and make a concert for Serbian , Albanian
and Roma refugees in Yugoslavia. I have their provisional agreement.
 As far as american opposition anti war movement, I dont feel knowledgable
enough to interfere.
I dont know enough about US reality and without this knowledge, unlike this
Tracy creature, I would feel dishonest to offer advices for something I am
not extremely well acquainted with.
 Tony and Frenk, your articles have been published on www.dissidence.org ; I
hope that people will share the enthusiasm I felt while reading them!
Comradely,
                                Andrej Grubacic