CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andrej Grubacic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrej Grubacic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 14:43:41 +0200
C. Hitchens has departed from the left long time ago.
I don't think that he deserves this sort of attention. If we are to speak
about his political statements, they are far from being serious. Material
mistakes, argumenti ad hominem, and so forth. He is a new David Horrowitz of
US political milieu and my opinion is that his intention ( and, perhaps, the
one of the people behind him) is exactly to loose time in analyses of his
ridiculous attacks. Let's just kiss him good bye as far as political left is
concerned.
 @.
"Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education. "
Bertrand Russell