CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tresy Kilbourne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 13:26:59 -0800
I guess I should not be surprised that Tony has a crush on pitchfork Pat.
Pat IS the most conspicuous racist on the American political scene, but
then, he also is anti-Clinton, pro-Serb and a Holocaust denier, so I suppose
that trumps the petty racist, nativist values for ol' Ton. Nice to find out
what the exchange rate is on your so-called principles, pal!
--
Tresy Kilbourne
Seattle WA