CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tresy Kilbourne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 23:25:39 -0700
You, Nestor Gorojovsky, wrote:

>In my own country, the
>American Embassy (and all kind of American pressure lobbies, even
>American Presidents) are threatening with sanctions if we persist in
>our democratically voted IP law which is absolutely in agreement with
>international trade practice and law.
I would be very interested in hearing the ways in which your country's IP
laws differ from ours, as I think it would shed a lot of light on the
kinds of issues that arise in this area.

_________
Tresy Kilbourne, Seattle WA
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be
one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of
blind-folded fear." --Thomas Jefferson, Letter, 10 Aug. 1787