CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Clore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 20:41:25 -0700
Harry Veeder wrote:

> Money is made from something physical and exchanges hands,

Not necessarily. Most money now is just data in computer banks. Money is
now pure information. (Information, of course, always has a physical
base, but that is not relevant to my point. -- And when it comes down to
it, I suppose that paper money is simply information as well.)

--
Dan Clore

The Website of Lord We˙rdgliffe:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9879/index.html
Welcome to the Waughters....

The Dan Clore Necronomicon Page:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9879/necpage.htm
Because the true mysteries cannot be profaned....

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"