CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
frank scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 16:30:30 -0800
This is hardly to side with Cohen, but merely with some of his
logic...the fact that we haven't seen proof of an innocent person
executed is by no means proof that such has not happened...on the
contrary, do the math and it seems obvious - tragically so - that we've
offed innocent people.

If some cases of dna testing revealed that innocent people were slated
to be murdered by the state, and the overwhelming majority of cases see
no dna testing at all, it seems rather obvious that there is a great
chance that innocent people have been killed.

Of course, once they're dead, some of us may not give a shit, but that
doesn't mean they were guilty!

fs