CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 04:40:48 +0100
Hey! Come on! We are not that mad, after all.
Me and my wife are also some "wrong colours", only that we are yellowish, as
all the stupid people think they are sure enough to be sure... We don't have
any liver disease, so we are not about to change our colour, isn't it?

We had to go to London because some guy out there in Southampton stole more
than 34 paintings of my wife. Without any result, sadly of course... I think
all we want is JUSTICE.

As Chomsky has been a great person of knowledge, we still hook on to this
chat.

Ernesto Liao & Wen-Hsiu
Apdo. 23108
08080 Barcelona

ps#1. A justice-claim homepage for this cause is coming on.
ps#2. Once they asked at Heathrow Airport why there was a Chinese fan in our
baggage. The answer was: To relieve the stink!

Sincerely yours.

You wrote at the end of  1997:

>Now add the fact that you are black and imagine the horror of travelling
and
>answering such questions to suspicious officials.  For me travelling is
>totally Kafkaesque.  I have, on numerous occassions, been interrogated, had
>my hair and shoes examined while being rubbed down, strip searched and
>thankfully, to date, no body searches.  I am a mother, what fear this
plants
>in my children aged 22mths, 3 and 6 years.  A female friend of mine, who is
>also of the wrong colour, was body searched by male officials without the
>presence of a doctor or any other female officials (although this is law)
>while returning from working in Spain - she was given
> no choice.  For those who are not in the know, body searches involve
>probing all body orifices, like the vagina for concealed objects.  For
>women, this is the grossest violation.
>
>Now, in the case of the Lockerbie disaster we have learnt since that
British