CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tony Abdo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:43:27 -0600
Below,  is the forward of some comments that Jared Israel made on the
marxism LIST re: The Wars in the Caucasus.    It relates to US
involvement in these conflicts.

Emperors-clothes has become the principal Left site on the WEB opposing
the continuation of NATO's wars.      As such, they deserve our support
(including financially) in their efforts to continue to oppose our
government's future and present aggressions.