CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Charlotte DeMoss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussions on the writings and lectures of Noam Chomsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 16:20:23 -0400
In order to be free one must be able to express themselves in freedom of thought. In our society we have those individuals who perfer to limit and stifle freedom of ideas and thoughts, when they do not concide with their
opinions. As far as having a library, this again could be based on the limtied elite and those of lesser qualities would not be involved. There are just to many people that wish to control others minds and this to me is a dangerous approach in our society that should be thinking. People have lost the ability to use common sense in our world. We need to develop love and kindesss for others, instead of looking down at those less fortunate.

Enjoy discussing topics and have a nice day!   Charlotte